Real Estate / Property Search Site
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1391 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Need a full website similar to [url removed, login to view] designed from scratch, with large amounts of data . So, the back-end should be optimized for smooth function of site and according to needs. I need many but not all features of trulia.com.
Some notable features of [url removed, login to view] and changes I need.
1. Map and List type of project listing.
2. Map type of listing in my site will be similar to [url removed, login to view]
3. Responsive web design.
I need a complete real-estate website with many features. In this document I will use reference of several websites to better explain my needs and views of website required.
Basic Requirements for making of the website:
1. Your choice back-end development platform for designing website to handle large amount of data effortlessly, No CMS. - - The website should handle project listings, profiles of people, blogs. Etc. in totaling in the order of hundreds of thousands and can even cross a million.
2. HTML5 and CSS3
3. Google maps. (API V3 should be used.)
4. Search engine friendly and SEO for the website.
Some Website features explained briefly:
1. The website should be responsive.
2. The theme we are presently thinking is similar to [url removed, login to view] (but your suggestions are welcome, if we like any other design you propose we are open to opt that)
3. Project Listings are in 2 forms- list type and map type.
4. Map listings should be similar to [url removed, login to view] (including features such as neighborhood and commute in popup of property.)
5. Three kinds of accounts – people, employee, admin.
6. Different professions (architects, developers, etc.) and features according to profession of people.
7. Anyone can register but our employees will verify and approve the account.
8. Notify sellers of prospective buyers through mail and sms.
9. Loan EMI Calculator.
10. Various types of properties. ( apartments, villas, etc)
11. Two types of listing –premium and normal.
12. Featured listings in front page.
13. Recent listings in front page.
P.S: This is only general description of website not complete one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online