Remote Controlled Custom Browser needed (PC)
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Whoever SUCCEEDED in building/coding custom mini versions of browsers used for Nuke or Sick Submitter, is the right candidate for this job.
AGAIN: I need someone who has DONE this before and can PROVE IT! Send me your desktop browser application with documentation.
I need a web browser application that communicates with and receives input (URL, specific fields to be filled on websites, specific buttons to be clicked) from a MySQL DB on a remote server.
User concept is:
1. Download and install application
2. Open application
3. Log into user account on remote server from within application
4. Press "Start" Button to begin getting data from remote server
5. Application executes input (batch job based on MySQL query)
(If the actual browser application window must be displayed, needs to be discussed)
Other application functions needed:
3. Go to account (on website)
4. Automated error handling when certain websites fail (for whatever reason)
Open source browsers like mbrowser may be an option? It must run on virtually any PC.
1. Please ask additional questions BEFORE bidding. If I were you (highly qualified coder) and interested in this job I had a lot to ask before committing to this project! Your questions will also tell me if you're really into it.
2. Generic applications will be reported as spam!
3. Write "Browser" at the beginning of your message or bid or it will be ignored!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online