Require changes done to existing website
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $107 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $30 USD
I need a few changes and additions done to an existing website:
- New look and feel (template).
- Fix URL naming error.
- Setup Paypal for buying ad space.
This is a quick project for coders with a keen eye in design and some experience with mod_rewrite for URL naming. Thank you for your time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php and MySQL
**Browsers:** Must be compatible with IE 5+, Opera 7+, Mozilla, Firefox and Safari browsers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online