SMS Sender ID Application
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $255 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have had an SMS application developed that allows a user to login to our website. From the website the user can send out an SMS to a group which is on a compiled list. All of the receivers of the SMS are in the United States. The current problem is that when the receiver gets the SMS the sender ID simply comes up as a numeric number. I am using Clickatell as our gateway provider. They tell me that no US providers(Cingular,verizon,tmobil etc..) will allow for alpha sender ID to come up. Therefore the only way for my company name to come up on the phone is if they enter the short alpha number in their phone as my company name. I know that I can get an assigned short code for all my messages to come from.
Can anyone solve this problem? I want to be able to have my company name come up on anyones phone in the US when they get a text from a user on our site.
More money could be paid if you can devise a way for each user to have their own name appear on the cell phones of the list that they are sending out to. This second part is a later project though.
Feel free to check out our website at [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Full payment will be given when I can send out to a list of my choosing, US customers 40 people in size and our name appears when they receive the SMS.
Web based, the platform that our current SMS software runs on as it will be integrated.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online