SQL Anywhere v5.5 / VB.Net Connection
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $50 USD
- Total Bids 2
I need to connect to an older style Sybase SQL Anywhere database, I have a pre-build interface in VB.Net. I need to connect to the database in order to display a few fields of information. I know where the database is always located on the client machines, I know the drivers name and location, I know the [url removed, login to view] and just about everything else...except how to get [url removed, login to view] to open it so I can attach and connect to a few fields.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) I need someone discreet, willing to walk me through the connection process and not get frustrated when things don't work out.
5) I also need someone who KNOWS Sybase as it seems that connecting to this older version of SQL Anywhere is a royal pain in the *&^%.
W2K, XP 7 XP ProGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online