I have three Metatrader indicators that currently do not have Alerts - the job is to simply add alerts to the existing indicators. This should be a quick and easy job since the indicators are already fully coded, you only need to make very minor modifications.
I have attached a zip file containing the full MQL code of the 3 indicators. Bids will only be accepted if you have previous experience with Metatrader coding.
Here are the full requirements of the project :
* * *
NOTES REGARDING ALL INDICATORS :
- Alerts should only sound once per bar.
- Alerts should create both an audio alert and a popup text alert.
- Indicator settings should have an option to turn the alerts on/off.
- Indicator settings should have an option to choose the wav audio file.
* * *
DMI INDICATOR :
- The alert should occur when the values of +DI (blue line) and -DI (pink line) cross in either direction.
* * *
MomentumVT INDICATOR :
- The alert should occur whenever the momentum value goes from positive to negative or negative to positive, i.e. whenever it crosses the value of [url removed, login to view] in either direction.
* * *
- Indicator settings should have an option to configure a user-defined numerical value : 'Proximity'. This will have a default value of [url removed, login to view]
- The alert code should divide the current value of the vertical line (green) by the current value of the horizontal line (orange), and the alert should occur if the resulting value is equal to or above the user-defined 'Proximity' value.
- For example, if the user-defined 'Proximity' value is [url removed, login to view], and the current value of the green line is [url removed, login to view], and the current value of the orange line is [url removed, login to view], then the code would calculate [url removed, login to view] divided by [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view], which is less than the 'Proximity' value so no alert would occur.
1) Complete and fully-functional working programs as complete source code (uncompiled .mq4 files) of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3)I will release the escrow after testing the final code for 48 hours.