See attached word file that has color codes for easier reading.
I have an existing mysql product database with products_model, products_name, products_price, products_price_fix, specials_new_products_price, products_stock_quantity.
I have another database in excel file (with common and unique products_model) that needs to be uploaded to a database and compare against the above existing database. The excel file contains 5 columns in order, namely, products_model (common with mysql database), excel_name, excel_set_price, excel_price_A, excel_stock.
I need a php page that compares and sort data from these 2 sources:
1. Should be able to upload an excel file (with 5 columns accordingly) to an database. We need to periodically update the excel database (maybe once a week), and we don't need duplicate data, just the latest ones. Beside the upload bar, it should display the last date and time uploaded as the version.
2. Once uploaded, there should be rows of data, each row with a unique common id: products_model
3. There will be 10 columns, namely: Model, Name, Set Price, Price A, Discount Price, Discount %, Low % Check, Stock, Stock Condition, Stock check
4. Each row should display the products_model, products_name vs. excel_name, products_price_fix vs. excel_set_price, products_price vs. excel_price_A, specials_new_products_price (might be empty, shows empty), MATH_1, check box 1 products_stock_quantity vs. excel_stock, MATH_2, check box 2
5. Each row has to be beautifully displayed, so that it's very easy to read the two values VS. each other (maybe consider a top/bottom cell on the same column for comparison, color code the numbers from database as blue, and numbers from excel as grey). Alternating rows should have different shade to assist reading. When mouse over a row, that row should be somehow highlighted.
6. Math_1 calculates:
IF specials_new_products_price exist => specials_new_products_price / (divide by) excel_set_price (show as percentage %), change percentage font to bolded RED color and slightly larger font size;
IF specials_new_products_price does not exist => products_price / (divide by) excel_set_price (show as percentage %)
7. Math_2 calculates:
excel_stock - (minus) products_stock_quantity, IF the number is < 0 (negative), display as (-XX) in BOLD RED and slightly larger font.
alert => IF products_price_fix =/ (not equal to) excel_set_price, shows an alert box of that unequal products_model, products_name, products_price_fix, and excel_set_price
alert => IF Math_1 < X%, shows an alert box of that unequal products_model, products_name, "Discount less than X%!!". This alert box should popup when the condition is true, and if the popup window is closed, if the condition stays true, it should popup again after 5 minutes. IF the check box 1 is marked to confirm that the % is acceptable, then the popup no longer shows.
alert => IF Math_2 is negative, then shows an alert box displaying products_model, products_name, "No More Stock!". This alert box should popup when the condition is true, and if the popup window is closed, if the condition stays true, it should popup again after 5 minutes. IF the check box 2 is marked to confirm that the number is acceptable, then the popup no longer shows.
9. Each column should be sortable.
10. Have a Search Box that has an option to either search products_model or products_name + excel_name (wild card)
** if there’s any products_model from excel that does not exist in mysql database, please show in a space that lists all these products_model, and excel_name
8 freelancers are bidding on average $206 for this job
We are a software company who specializes in website development and designing. A team of experienced professionals ready to cater your needs.Please see references in PMB for more details.Ready to start asap.