Simple PHP project
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 29
I want a simple program which will require a user to select from 4 basic options. Then in the next step, the user will be required to enter some details (names, options) and then in the final step, some code will be generated.
1. The user will be required to choose from the following 5 options:
a. Text Field
b. Radio Button
c. Check Box
d. Drop Down
e. Text Area
2. In the next step, he has to select whether the field is mandatory or not.
3. In the next step, he'll be required to enter the field details:
a. Text Field - Field Name
b. Radio Button - Field Name, Options (entered in a text area, separated by new lines)
c. Check Box - Field Name, Options (entered in a text area, separated by new lines)
d. Drop Down - Field Name, Options (entered in a text area, separated by new lines)
e. Text Area - Field Name
4. In the final step, he'll be presented with 3 codes to copy, which is simple substitution of above entered variables in given code:
b. Function code
c. HTML code
Everything is ready and you just have to put them together. I could have done it myself but I'm short of time at the moment.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online