Small PHP programming project
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 5
I have a small bit of programming (PHP + Mysql) for this website, that ideally needs to be done today and tomorrow:
[url removed, login to view]
We have existing programming for a feedback form and admin area for this form that we would like to use on this site. Also, most of the pages should be printable to PDF - I have existing programming for this too on another site ([[url removed, login to view]]) and I need it integrating for the Navstar site (this will take some time to understand I'm sure and get correct for Navstar). I'm estimating a few hours for the feedback form and maybe 1 day for the PDF work.
We are looking for a more long-term relationship, so are looking for bids from people who can work regularly via rentacoder on projects like this (and more complex ones) for us
Please note: don't just put a price. We are interested in peoples skills and past experience. We are NOT price-sensitive - we would rather employ people with good skills rather than the lowest price
Good luck and any questions just ask
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 15, 2004 1:09:12 PM:
to everyone who has bidded, may I say thank you for bidding on this project. I have had to make a very quick decision and have chosen a coder to do the work who has existing experience of PDFLib and who's bid was competitive.
May I thank you for bidding on the project and I hope that we will work together in the future. I appreciate the time that you took in looking at our request.
Linux, PHP + MySQLGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online