Small Website with Discussion Board
This project was awarded to vw1696464vw for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$95 - $100 USD
I need a small website that will include a discussion board. Developer would need to code HTML, create discussion board, discussion board registration, and setup at my webhosting service ([url removed, login to view], which includes a discussion board as part of the hosting fee). No flash or advanced graphics will be necessary. PHP can be used if required for the bulletin board.
I do not have any graphics available for this first phase launch and the advertising banner will be a placeholder at first.
I will provide an example website for you to simulate, but the final product should look much more professional than this example.
Once coding and the website are complete and launched, I require the ability to easily do the following:
- Add new webpages with new articles.
- Have administrative control of the Discussion Board to add or delete comments.
All page, including the discussion board, should be designed so that they are easily indexable by the major search engines.
All copy and site examples will be forwarded to the winning bid.
This should be a very simple, standard project for an experienced programmer of discussion boards and websites.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, Mac, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online