TECH DATA BASE
This project was awarded to DataMouse for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
1) create a simple table with 8 fields a) a query this is invoked by pushing one button b) the query should be able to have the choice to query anything that matched the word by “whole field??, “any part of field??, “start of field?? c) there should be a second button for an “and?? statement so that two words may be queried d) there should be a set of buttons that represent the fields to sort by and it should be “primary?? sort and “secondary?? sort and this will have a choice of A-z or Z-A. 2) this should return a “report?? with all instances of the match for the person to view
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP HOME EDITION Access (office 97 or 2000 or 2003)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online