This project was awarded to brilliant33 for $7 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $30 USD
I need help on homework assignment and a test. If anyone is interested, please contact me by email. Here is a brief description of what is needed.
Write ksh scripts that will do the following:
1) Display a list of the users who are BOTH currently logged in AND who are in your group. Note: this will take some manipulation of various commands outputs.
2) Create a file containing lines of data about students. Each lines should contain their last name, firstname, year of birth, and 3 test scores. Sample lines are:
Jones, Kim 1987 99 88 87
Johnson, Joe 1978 77 73 78
Write an awk program to print out the first name, last name, and test average of all students born after 1980.
3) Test is available on Thursday 12/16/04 at 5:00 am MST. It has a time limit of 3 hour and I'm not sure how many questions there are. It should be less than 50 question, short scripting answers and multiple choices. A more detailed descriptions will be given later on.
Please email me if you are interested. #1 and #2 needs to be done by Monday 12/13/04.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
You need to ftp to this site. I will give you the IP address later, with username and password.
To install SSH on your PC, link to:
**ftp://[url removed, login to view]**
Download the following file to your PC:
**[url removed, login to view]**
Then execute the above file to install SSH. Detailed instructions
for installing and using SSH are located at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online