What I would like is to create a reasonably unblockable popup on exit.? If you go to [[url removed, login to view]], what I would like to do is have a good pop-up on exit where I can promote affiliate links.? Some requirements.
1) No standard popups that get blocked by almost all browsers.
2) If possible, I want to be able to change and modify the content of both the main page and the popup page.? I use FP03 as just a html editor.
3) approximate pop-up size is 600 x 400 would like to be able to control if possible.
A good example would be <[url removed, login to view]>
if this could be done on exit?? Maybe it cannot be done and if so, somebody please tell me.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to run on my current web host.