**_VBulletin Integrated Workout Logger
Please understand, this script must be integrated with vbulletin forum software.
**a)**Login Area - use same info as for vbulletin. current members should not have to sign up again, should just be able to log right in
**b)**Registration Link - users that have not yet registered, can register, and also be registered to vbulletin. Maybe this just directs you right to the vbulletin registration
**2)**Once logged into [url removed, login to view]
**B)** Navbar - Top Middle
**a)**height, weight, bodyfat %, age, body meansurements such as bi's, tri's, etc
- add lifts/sets/reps/cardio type (treadmill, bike, circuit training, etc) cardio length, time, and splits. also short comments section
- a list of all your workouts sorted in order by date. in a table, easy to read all info in one spot. sort by date, muscle group, dat of the week, etc
- a list of all your workouts sorted in order by date. click the date, you can edit your previous workouts
C)**Navbar - Middle Bottom
- user can pick a range of dates to search for workouts
- user can pick start date and end date and see how much strength he has gained/lost in each particular lift
Export to Excel
Print Version w/ extra blanks to take paper to gym and write in lifts/sets/reps
Make this script only available to those users with over 100 posts or a "sponsering member". Basically, set to work only with specific usergroups within vbulletin.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux operating systen.