Hello All this is a web Project with an access database.
I have about 15 word documents with 20 to 30 fields in them each. I need these converted to forms on a website. i need users to be able to register and then logon. There needs to be records of their logons and logoffs also each time a user fills in a form it needs to be saved in a database and it needs to be retrievable by that user and it needs to be able to be duplicated. There Also need to be an admin section that can add, delete and edit users. Also we need to be able to print the forms with the data from the access database.
1. Generic website with user registration and login features.
2. All word documents converted to web forms that are saved in an access databas.
3. Login and logout registrations to track users
4. forms saved in the database need to be accosiated with the users
5. users needs to be able to duplicate..or copy forms with all information in them.
6. There needs to be the ability to print the forms with the data from the access database in them.
7. There needs to be an admin section that allows us to add ,delete and edit users and the forms.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. This needs to run on a Windows environment 2003 iis 6
2. It needs to run in internet explorer 5+
2. This needs to be writen in .ASP
3. the database needs to be access