Web free uploader
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 13
Hello, i need a small php/mysql application that allows free public small uploads and viewing them. Basic html formatting, i will do the styling and further beautifying. So, its about one page that contains an empty header, the centered upload form , the browse section, the below search filter field and a footer. Features needed: - abbility to set file types allowed for upload,max size,period of inactive upload (not visited) that gets deleted automatically. - at each upload an email can be send to the site admin with upload details, also public option to send email with the link. - the browse section has dropdown filter for latest 10,25,100 uploads, displayed as links with small description and a search field that filters more through the results. - the uploads are made to http://DOMAIN/upload/FILENAME with spaces stripped, possibility to prevent hot linking too.. Ajax is preffered, also security of uploads.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 6, 2007 7:37:15 AM:
Hello everyone, first of all i would advise you to lower your 100 usd bids, my project has been reduced to :
[url removed, login to view] - the main upload,browse,search page (ajaxified please)
[url removed, login to view] - the mysql functions
[url removed, login to view] - the upload functions
[url removed, login to view] - the viewer that shows infos about files and thumbnails about images with click count on each
uploads/ - filesystem ierarchy for uploaded files
these are general guidelines, you can modify them if there's a better layout you can think of.
so, its a small uploader redirected to the view page after upload, browse last XX uploads and search/filter them in the same front page, click count support via [url removed, login to view] page (clicking on search results or browsing in the index page runs [url removed, login to view] for each link), every setting is read from a small settings table in the database, no admin page needed, i will modify them by hand, settings include filetypes allowed, minimum and maximum size for files, number of days an uploaded object is kept in the filesystem if not viewed.
bare in mind i will continue develop this small application, i just dont have time now to start it myself, so please code with verbosity in mind anyway.
i put a lot of hope in this small project, my former upload page got a PR of 4 so this is a very serious project for me, this means i need a very optimized code, well implemented compact security checks and the possibility to further modify the design. i dont need it templated so far but it will be nice to have an uncluttered code to allow me to CSS/XHMTL format the output.
For you bidders please reconsider your bids, i think 80,90,100 its pretty much for what i require so far, but i dont exclude the opportunity for one of you to win the max bid for a perfect application and design :)
thank you all.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Feb 7, 2007 3:08:43 PM:
hello everyone, this is the final layout for my small anonymous upload application:
1. [url removed, login to view] - upload something with certain filetype, under a max dimension in a filesystem http://DOMAIN/uploads/[url removed, login to view], browse the latest uploads, filter them with number of links shown, extension, size and click counts, and a search in the file name
2. [url removed, login to view] - view something uploaded by database id or filename (this is spawned from the [url removed, login to view]) and shows details like size, name, click count with the latest 10 surfers ips, also records every click and surfers ip, browser and timestamp in the database
3. [url removed, login to view] - the upload engine that checks the file integrity, extension, size, puts it in the filesystem http://DOMAIN/uploads/ and updates the database with upload details, uploader's details , timestamps, id, etc.
i think these three pages well written in php and with a very simple google-like nice xhtml layout deserve around 30 usd.
thank you all for bidding.
PHP 5, MySQL 5 on a Gentoo server with Lighttpd webserver.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online