Webmail system in PHP/MySQL(repost) (400391)
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $600 USD
- Total Bids 7
What I want is a basic webmail system where visitors can get a free or paid (choosed by webmaster) e-mailaddress and check their mail online. I want it to be similar in functionality and look to <[url removed, login to view]>, but design can be better. Note: This is not just an interface to mail, you must be able to send to the solution using catchall, and then the program must deliver or deny delivery if the user exists as user in mysql.
However, that program will be used for resale and furher developmenet, and can´t copy from that program.
- PHP/MySQL based, both Windows and Linux.
- POP3 checking or PIPE delivery option.
- Prefer to not have OOP-code, but OOP can be accepted.
- This website explains what I whish for: <[url removed, login to view]>, but below is the major points that must be in place.
- Inbox, OutBox, Trash, custom folder with messages in folder.
- Message rules for spam handling or folder distribution.
- Composer (WYSIWYG and plain editor) with attachments, user can send html mail from WYSIWYG browser.
- Address book.
- Search for messages.
- Payment packages (Make flexible solution to add payment gateways, and implement in PayPal).
- User signup screen (same concept as <[url removed, login to view]>). Require payment each year/month, renewal.
- Preferences (get remote pop3 email, signatures, change password, subsription renewal).
- Use Smarty Template system (important, [url removed, login to view]).
- All language in own file (Language constants).
- Install program.
- Control delivery POP3 or PIPE.
- Set outgoing smtp server with login, or option to use sendmail (php mailer).
- Add, View, Edit users.
- View log of incoming/outgoing messages and operations.
- Add/Edit payment subsription packages.
- Overview over paid packages.
- Action log (shows login and the message traffic).
- Edit quotes, number of messages++, numer of allowed sent mails for each payment package and that can be overrideen on each user.
- Messages stored in MySQL, attachments in files.
Basically, I want the exact same as HiveMail has, only maybe a little simplier and migth not need all features in preferences and in admin area. For instance, calendar and skins are not needed. See their site for what it has.
This is an assignment for a professional PHP/MySQL coder. The most important function of the entire program is the parsing of incoming mail and is not for PHP beginners! I am a very experienced PHP developer myself, but do not have time to do this project, that is why I ask for this.
Extensive use of functions for common operations is wanted.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Must run on Windows and Linux servers (Apache/IIS).
- IE, Opera, Firefox of newer editions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online