This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $164 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
We are currently looking to develop a secure forum section on our website which will allow us to achieve the following.
We want to create a forum type area where our partner firm can post any questions they have about certain products. These may be technical, operational, marketing, pricing type questions etc. Experts within our office will need to view this forum regularly and answer these questions. This should help both our partner firm and us in communicating.
For us there should be less chance of you needing to answer the same question from several different individuals in the partner firm as this will become a knowledge sharing hub and our experts can more efficiently review and answer several questions when they have a quiet moment rather than responding to individual ad-hoc requests. For the partner firm, this will become a more efficient way to get queries addressed more quickly. Questions will not need to be passed on to several different people within our firm as the relevant subject area expert should always address them. This tool should also be used to track responsiveness to queries and also make sure that staff at the partner firm only ask questions that have not been addressed previously. It should improve working efficiency all round
Hence essentially a forum, with a few different sections such as IT, Finance, Marketing, etc and then a simple mechanism to log questions, answers, time, date, etc with a search function to allow forum to be searched before a new question is created.
Finally, it has to be secure space which our partner firms can log into using a username and password
Something along those lines. Please ask for information if it is desired.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) We should be able to simply integrate this forum into our site with minimal effort
MS Windows and should be modifiable using Dreamweaver
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online