We are seeking a developer to setup a wiki and forum section for our website. The wiki and forum must:
* Re-use existing wiki/forum engines
* Have single sign-on from the main website: The main website is based on JSF-Spring and user sign-in, sign-out or time-out events must be used to enable or disable user access to the wiki and forum.
* Use the same design styles as the main website: We will provide PSD files
* Be integrated so that a wiki page can have an associated forum discussion thread: We will show a mockup that consists of a wiki-navigation, wiki content page and forum discussion specific to that content page
Please describe your past experience in adapting existing wiki and forum engines and integrating them with JSF-Spring websites. We are willing to consider different wiki and forum engines.
This is an ongoing project and there is an opportunity to join the project full-time. Three providers have joined our project full-time after working on a test project such as this.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).