- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $375 USD
- Total Bids 2
I need a plugin created please? The plugin will create a product list. The fields include title, description, images, price, url to buy product, categories. Front-end display will be two fold. Firstly, through the categories, either a page display or in the sidebar through a category list. Secondly through the name of the author that creates them. The plugin will be for a multi-user blog and will have a large number of authors. Each author will be automatically assigned the products they create and these will then be listed in the front end through a url. e.g. [url removed, login to view] This leads nicely on to the most important part of the plugin. In the back-end when an author creates products only that person can see their products. They only need to add, edit or delete the products. But they need to see a list of their products only. Any plugin configuration will be done through the admin. Additionally the plugin should include a page detailing the shop. e.g. The author logs in and is taken straight to a page called about John Brown shops. In this page they can list details about the shop and add pictures, an address and contact details, etc. Alongside this could be a simple admin menu - add products, edit products, delete products. This would make the plugin complete and be perfect! I need quotes and timescale please? Many thanks Rich
1. Must be compatible with wordpress 2.3
2. Must run under php 5.2
3. Complete and fully-functional working plugin(s) as well as complete source code of all work done.
4. The plugin will be released as open source but must only be released by Cregy. Copyright will be GPL. Developer can list themselves as developer but there must also be a retained notice that the plugin has been developed at the expense of Cregy with a url.
5. Plugin timescales and budget cannot be exceeded.
6. The budget is in place to start developing with immediate effect.
7. Plugin fields required title, description, images (uploaded by the user), price, url link, categories).
8. Plugin to exclude access in the backend to the user that creates the products.
9. Page detailing shop description, title, owner details and contact details and also ability to upload images.
10. Front-end listing will be by category and also by user.
11. Demo to be through a current wordpress installation.
Linux - lamp configuration
WordpressGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online