Wordpress with WatuPRO plugin
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $673 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have developed a Wordpress website at [url removed, login to view] and have installed WatuPRO plugin as the eLearning system for a Question/Answer online quiz. The goal of this project is to add a secured online quiz (eLearning) to the existing website, which would enable prospective Parents and Students to learn what the Teen Dating Curriculum is, what the features and benefits are, how to register/sign up and how much it costs. We want to maintain the current public (free - no registration required) part of the website, but create a new private (paid - registration required) eLearning system using WatuPRO. All the content which is on the live site now will still be free and available to the public without charge. All the content in the online curriculum, all the chapters for instruction and testing should be behind login and will require subscription. They must be logged in to be able to see their profile, modify their profile, access their current chapter, look at test results, etc.
We have a development website setup at http://teendatinglicense.worldclass.com. We need to have several tasks completed:
1. Finish cosmetic design and template layout. The new homepage landing page at [url removed, login to view] needs to be built into the existing template on the live website at http://www.teendatinglicense.com. This is graphic design, template layout, navigation structure, page element design and fine tuning the final template.
2. WatuPRO has a registration module - There are users which are already a part of teendatinglicense.com. They are:
I do not have a detailed definition of what the rights, permissions and abilities are for all these current user roles, so I expect you to have all that (or learn that) as part of the standard WatuPRO documentation and/or Wordpress installation, whichever is appropriate. In the context of the Teen Dating Online Curriculum Three (3) types of user accounts will be required. 1) Student (to take the tests), 2) Contributor (to be the Mentor/Parent to review the test results and authorize progression to the next lesson), and 3) Administrator to have control over the whole system. Students will be the basic user. Contributor will be the Mentor/Parent. Both of these accounts will see the same content and view the same profile of the Student, so the Mentor/Parent will view the test results at the end of each chapter and then approve to proceed/progress to the next chapter.
3. Login Roles for Mentor/Parent and Student: payment is only mandatory for the creation of one account, which will have two (2) logins, one each for the mentor/parent role and one for the student role. It should be possible for the person signing up to declare whether they are the student or they are the mentor/parent. For each account created, whether it is the student or the mentor/parent, the payment is the same and the account created is the same…they will just be issued two login roles.
4. PayPal Payment Integration: There is a new homepage landing page ([url removed, login to view]) which will lead to a "Test Drive" subscription offer. This will allow them to sign up (they must enter credit card in PayPal) and it will give them 7 days to complete the first 2 chapters. After 7 days, it will automatically convert to a paid account or they have to proactively cancel the subscription in order not to be charged. We need this project to connect the WatuPRO registration to PayPal for payment processing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online