1. My zencart store has a problem with people paying through paypal by e-checks. When someone checks out, and pays by check through paypal, Zen cart does not record the order... I recieve payment, but zencart doesn't recognize that the customer has ordered. I need this to be fixed.
2. The 5 page long checkout process is too long. I would like to shorten this to a single page, or at least less than the current 5 step checkout.
3. I have a google base module installed, but have to manually click on a link create the google base file, and manually upload the file to google. I would like this to be an automatic chron file task every 29 days. The base file that it does create, does not link to the products... it links to the category page that the products are in. I would like for customers to see a product in google base, click on the product, and go directly to the product page.
4. The weights of my products are not correct. A 16oz bag of product says it weighs 16lbs... is there a way to convert the pounds weight back to ounces?
Thank you for your time and interest.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).