cashier program for renal ( scooter rental) HP touch pad cash register program
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $235 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I LOVE TO HAVE A CASH REGISTER PROGRAM WHICH WILL BE A SIMPLE ( EXEL KING OF CALCULATOR PROGRAM )
IF YOU LIKE TO HAVE A CHALLENGE THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCE FOR YOU !
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET WE WILL PROVIDE YOU THE BACKGROUND OF THE PROGRAM ( YOU ONLY NEED TO PUR THE CALCULATOR PROGRAM TOGETHER)
WE ARE A NEW BUSINESS WITH LIMITED FUND ! ( SO WE CAN NOT EXEPT HIGHER BID THEN $30-$250)
THANKS OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING
WE ALSO AD SOME DRAWING WHO WE LIKE TO HAVE THE PROGRAM.
I like to have some one who can build me a cashier program to HP tuch pad ( like kind of calculator program )
We have a scooter rental ( [url removed, login to view] ) and we need a program which INSTALLED TO THE HP TUCH PAD.
1. The program( NOT ONLINE PROGRAM) should have a number pad from 1-50 ( we like to have on the right lower corner of the screen)
2. we will provide you the background ( which will be a the cartoone image from [url removed, login to view]) YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO DEIGNS !
3. The program must have buttons ( you can use from [url removed, login to view] main image ) ( only you need to change the manes to OUT, PAY, DISCOUNT,OPENING,CLOSING, CHANGE.
4. The carton background should be visible all the times.
5. The system should write to the screen " like one customer goes to the store - hi i like to have s scoter for one hour"
My worker grab the HP tuch pad and press in the number pad #5 and press out.
The system write on on the screen :
#5 out 10:30 time in pay change
Then the customer comes back
my worker press pay
the system writes:
#5 out 10:30 times 1 hour in 11:30 pay $18 change
soo the system typing the lines my worker press the # and the out + pay and the system complete the lines
6. the system should have opening and closing ( opening to start the day ) closing ( will add the uset times and prices how many 1 hour used how many 1/2 have been used how many 15 minutes have been used and how many all day used.
1 hour = $18
1/2 hour =$10
15 min =$5
all day =$97
7. which will be the most important for all ( I LIKE TO VIEWE THE HP TUCH PAD SCREEN FOM MY PHONE OR OTHER DEVICE TRUE INTERENT!
OF COURS THE HP TUCH PAD WILL BE ONLINE WITH WIFI.) ( SOME SYTEM LIKE THE TIME VIEWER BUT NO CODE AND MAKE SURE MY WORKER DO ES NOT KNOW I WATCHING THE SCREEN ON THE HP TUCH PAD.
8. I like see the screen of the HP tuch pad.
9. The screen should have BUTTONS : scoter# 1-50 OUT, PAY, DISCOUNT,OPEN, CLOSE,
IT SHOULD HAVE THE TYPING BY THE SYTEM :
# OUT IN TIME CHENGE ( BATTERY CANGE IN THE OLD SCOOTERS) PAY
#5 OUT 10:30 IN 11:30 TIME 1 HOUR CHANGE PAY $18
The screen also should have a clock above the # pad ( right lower corner)
ABOUVE the clock : I. = 1 hour
II.= 1/2 hour
IIII= all day IT SHOULD BE SHOW ALL THE TIME THE CURENT SCOOTER USE !
PLEASE CHECK THE PICTURES I WILL AD SOME DRAWING HOW SHOULD BE LOOK THE PROGRAM
Thank you for understanding my time is same as yours ! I have a fund to pay a person how like to work ! to talk and wasting time not my style!
HAPY BIDING ON MY PRJECT!Skills required:
Engineering, PHP, Software Architecture
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online