iPhone Store Locator Application
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $794 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
I have an existing store locator that I need to port to an iPhone. I already have a PostGres back end that manages store location, including Latitude and Longitude that I am using to manage queries from the web.
Here is the high level functionality
1) user is geolocated using iphone geolocation
2) they can either enter a zip code and search for the 5 closest stores based on zipcode or they can user their current LAT/LON from iphone
3) my back end can take a query and return validated XML as well as relevant error messaging
4) locations are mapped on Google maps with a custom icon, on rollover the store name, address, and phone number are listed
I will supply:
1) wire frames and detailed functional specs
2) graphic as layered InDesign files
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 22, 2009 1:16:51 PM:
Bidders-- a lot of you have asked for detailed wireframes and a functional spec to complete your bid. I will put this together over the weekend, at which point I will ask you all to review the documents and re-submit your bids CC
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online