We are in need of what is likely a simple application. We need someone who can program an iPhone application to track time for our field technicians, this is basically a stop watch, but needs to tie into to contacts and calendar on the iPhone for linking purposes. We also want this application to sync to a PC desktop application that we will write.
The basic scope of requirements for this project are:
* Create a timer entry that links back to contacts to identify the client for whom the time is being tracked
* Ability to start and stop the timer and keep dynamic time - meaning resuming a timer hours later does not add those paused hours to the end result
* Allow user to view the day's calendar entries and match the current time entry to an item that was scheduled on the calendar
* Full description field of work that was performed
* A user defined "quick pick" keyword database that will allow the user to type up to four characters to produce alternate text. For example, typing LMTC in the description and pressing space would resolve that to "Left message to call"
* Synchronize the time entries back to a PC desktop application that we will write, and in doing so mark the time entries as synchronized so they can easily be purged at the users convenience
* Ability to have multiple timers running at the same time
* Simple user interface to select a new time entry or resume an existing one
* We prefer an application that is 100% Apple compliant in case we wish to publish at the app store, but are willing to discuss the need to use a jailbroken iPhone if it will suit our needs better
* As an alternate to desktop sync, we may entertain the option to send an email or interface with a web site when the task is completed