java mobile application
- Status Closed
- Budget $5000 - $25000 USD
- Total Bids 11
We have a project with a museum and we should develop two mobile applications. The application must be platform independent, so it should be developed in java. I will have to work with most of mobile devices that support java. I will be send to mobile phone via bluetooth sever, via gprs o umts, or people will have the possibility to download it form a [url removed, login to view] application should be very similar to the one you can get by sending a sms to +39 3202043437 writing BOL Every time we want to have the new event, the phone will have to download them. The data will organized in a database in the website (CMS). So, via umts or gprs the application will always be up to date. The second application is more or less the same, but it must describe all the restaurants of Brescia. It should be possible to search for a restaurant. Also in this case the application will collect data from a website in wich we will put the restaurants.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
paltform indipendent for the application (developped in jave mobile)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online