online chat app with user queue, logging, user registration, whiteboard
- Status Closed
- Budget $5000 - $25000 USD
- Total Bids 10
Overview: This is to be a custom real time tutoring application for an educational site for use between students and tutors. Operation: Students log in - after registering (name, grade, school, etc). Student's data is saved in the database for future use. The students wait in a queue until they can be helped (like a typical online live support application) The students and tutors need to converse in real time (like a typical instant messaging chat). Needs to have a whiteboard - for drawing. Something like this: [url removed, login to view] Each teacher/student session needs to be logged. - I can accept not being able to save whiteboards - but it would be nice. We want the program to run in a browser without any software downloads. (flash plugin is ok) Need to have a math calculator incorporated and usable. This is a little on-screen keyboard with advanced math symbols. See attached graphic for a better idea of what I mean. Bidders: I want to talk with experts only. Fluent English only, please.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
LAMPGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online