paypal web page
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $67 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need a web page(s) using php and mysql that will
b)ask for a serial number, check if it is already in the database, if it is display/re email an unlock code
c) if it is not, ie a new registration, accept a paypal payment and if successful display an unlock code
the unlock code will be generated according to an algorithm i will supply
i will also want to record the number of downloads, registration details, sales etc
there should be a facility give registrants a code that when entered will identify them as an affilliate, calculate a commission for them and give the buyer a discount
finally there will be an option to enter another serial number that will bypass the paypal payment. This will be a random serial number generated by the site and stored in the database
ie create x random serial numbers as a batch (i will need to be able to view these and download them as a file
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Sep 6, 2007 8:10:04 AM:
hi please note there are 2 algorithms to produce the unlock code, we will need the option to switch between them using a radio button in the control panel we have one in php, which may have to be debugged, and the other is in a VB6 program so the successful bidder will need to read this code and produce a php version for the site
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Sep 8, 2007 9:57:01 AM:
i am about to accept a coder for this bid, would all coders still interested in the bid please respond as soon as possible thanks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online