This project was awarded to leojvw for $25.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need someone who is VERY familiar with vBulletin. I recently purchased this board, [url removed, login to view] and I need some simple changes done. Mainly, I am looking to add in some ad space, and tweaking placement for ads. It's a fairly simple job that shouldn't take an experienced coder more than an hour or two. This is a temporary solution. Eventually I will need to work in ad software like to this board, and the rest of my websites. I have been shopping some different advertising software programs, and even have one installed on my adult TGP's (see [url removed, login to view]) but I have not been completely happy with it. To be clear, this bid is for SUPPORT work right now. You will start by dealing with implimenting advertising into this vBulletin. If I am satisfied with your support, I may consider you for ongoing help on this and my other boards. As well as the adnetwork I need. A few IMPORTANT notes for you to consider. 1. DO NOT REPLY TO ME WITH BLANKET GENERIC RESPONSES AND COMPANY INFO. THEY WILL BE INGORNED. 2. This job is simple. You should be able to do it timely. 3. YOU MUST BID. Frankly I am tired of people who are interested in working on one of a dozen projects we have out there, and never put in an official bid for work. Without that, I can not nor will accept your offer. Once you have a clear understanding of the project, PLACE A BID. If we need to change it later, fine. Happy bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Dec 1, 2007 1:43:25 PM:
I need adsense added into my pages. I will have some more things to be tweaked, but must be on the back burner for now. However, excellent vBulletin person is needed as I have more boards to add, and existing to deal with. I need to know who can do this, and easily. Thanks chief.
Must have vBulletin experience
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online