I am looking for someone to work with vBulletin to create an automatic ticker signature.
The way it will work is this:
* Members of my board can go to an "Add a ticker facility"
* They put in the date of the event and the title of the event
* I don't mind if it works with images (I can create these) or with text, but if it's text they will need to be able to choose the background and text colours
* The ticker automatically appears in their signature on the board
* When the event has occurred, the ticker is removed
I own [[url removed, login to view]], which is a ticker site, but I did not write the script for it and I must confess that I'm not entirely sure how it works. I don't know if it can be adapted into a vBulletin environment or not.
I will need to have this installed on the server and also bundled with instructions so that I can install it later on if necessary.
It must be fully functional before I can release funds.
If we go ahead with the images, I will need to be able to add more images, so instructions for those will be required as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
vBulletin - PHP/MySQL. Must work in Firefox and IE.