I need a program that does these basic things.
1. Download closing data daily that's in CSV format.
2. Calculate new summary statistics and store it in database.
3. Identify trigger points low and high entries
- Compare price changes after trigger event to overall average price change for n days.
- Test for significance and sensitivity.
- Look for conflicting trigger events (eliminate) from potential.
- Determine expected price change often n down - If a gain is achieved before n days we need to remind them to sell.
If it's not achieved before n days sell unless another trigger event occurs.
4. Track actual vs expected return for each selection on list of stock picks hypothetical portfolio.
5. Scrub Data.
We will provide more info upon hire.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
I am myself good at statistics, and have an assisting person who is good at programming and database management (if required). Kindly furnish further information, as given in the description. Thank You.
Hi, I am interested in the project. I think it should not be a problem to do. I hold a MSc in Finance and a BSc in Economics. I have long and intense professional experience in programming. Kind regards.
hi i have 5+ years of exp in .net technology and ms-charting. i have done many project related to these skills, please visit my profile once for more details. thanks arpit
Dear sir, With expertise in working with market data and deep knowledge in statistic, I would be a good fit. I can complete your requirement perfectly with C# or PHP solution. Kind regards, LY