Project Management Software
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This is an easy project for someone who knows what they are doing. I want a very simple, clean and easy to use piece of software.
The user has established logins and passwords with popular freelancing sites (odesk, elance, fiverr, etc) The software will automatically login the user to all of their sites. The software should be VERY basic. (see requirements below) The purpose is to give them a single portal to do the following with their team:
1. Schedule tasks, including confirming price, timing, deliverables
2. Payment schedule (But not payment...that is handled through individual sites, of course).
3. Adjust the length of task and date on a graphical calendar with sliders
4. Able to email directly through the application and cc other members
I would like a very STREAMLINED and SIMPLER version of a gantt chart. [url removed, login to view]
The software does NOT need to search on the other websites. It should be able to simply upload the data from the outsource portals directly to our software.
The software does need to be cloud based. We have a server with cpanel access so it can be accessed by the freelancer and the company. (editable ONLY by the company)
This is intended to be a simple, easy and free piece of software we are going to give away for free to our clients, so we need it to look GREAT (our logo and colors) and serve the main functions of:
1. Not having to log into multiple outsourcing sites.
2. Visually show the progress of my project.
3. Simple sliders to adjust the tasks, with email reminders automatically sent to provider when changes are made by company.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online