Automatic posts on Facebook pages
This project was successfully completed by inspire007 for $150 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
We manage some facebook pages and would like to automate the process of posting on facebook pages. We would like a app or web system that will read a file with text and an image name, and it will post automatically on a specific facebook page.
The app needs to work this way:
- We create campaigns for each page. On each campaign we can provide when the app will post on the facebook page. For example, we can schedule to post every 15 minutes.
- For each campaign, we will provide image names and text descriptions for this images and the app will post the image (real size) and the description, and this should look like a real human made post. This image files can be stored on our webserver, the app will have to grab the image and post it along with the text description.
- We need to be able to control the post schedule. For example, post every 10min or every 60 minutes.
- The app needs to give priority to newly added images/texts to post. This means it will post first the postings that are new on the file/database and in case they were already posted or there is nothing new, it will post a random one from the file/database.
- App should accept unlimited campaigns and post on any page we own (not limited to just 1 page).
- The posts need to look like a real human post on facebook (not like a link share or rss feed).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online