Facebook app for picture contest
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I'm looking for a web developer to build a picture contest (based on voting mechanism) iframe application for facebook business pages.
Please read all the requirements before bidding. When applying please provide examples of apps you have made for facebook or different platforms.
Administration and installation:
1. The application should be able to be installed on different pages and present relevant content for each page.
2. The app must have admin panel for me to be able to activate the app for different clients
Client (facebook page admin) functionality:
1. The client should be able to change setting of the contest:
- upload header image
- upload fangate image
- change terms of service
- watch voters list
- ban voters / participants
- disapprove pictures
- edit the design and text of timeline posts
1. Will be prompted to like the page
2. Will have to add application via facebook api dialog
3. Should be able to upload pictures to the contest ( the pictures would be uploaded to Amazon S3 and only the link will be stored)
4. Participant dashboard will allow the participant to delete his photo, share photo (that will link the user directly to the image under the application).
General user functionality:
1. users should be able to see all the photos that are in the contest.
2. users can filter the photos by top voted or by recent enteries
3. users can vote for each participant only once
4. users can share and comment on each picture ( using facebook comments plugin)
important -> the voting mechanism should be implemented by you. applying facebook like button will not be accepted.
1. fan gate
2. main screen
3. upload picture
4. participant dashboard
5. page administrator admin panel
6. clients admin panel.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online