3 Animated Games, Website Core PHP Coded / Designed, Logins, Backend Controls, Logo
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1217 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE PROJECT SCOPE ATTACHED BEFORE MAKING BIDS.
1) Build, design, code website in Core PHP according to our wireframes ([url removed, login to view] is a similar site to what we may want in terms of design).
2) Design, program, code 3 animated flash or HTML5 games according to our storyboards (see [url removed, login to view] for examples of the types of games we need - login information for sumdog is: User: GG9052 / Pass: stone10
3) Design bulldog animated character based on a photo we provide - the bulldog should be awesome, funny, British looking, sweet not scary
4) Website should have login features and multiple access levels - students, teachers, principals, super admin
5) First time user experience - new user goes to home page, registers, gets verification link, completes registration, takes a placement test, is then taken to the correct level of video lesson based on how he does on the test, after watching the video can click any of the three games (same games all users) but the games are populated with his level's questions / choices / answers (similar to [url removed, login to view] games in terms of functionality), after scoring a certain percentage over X number of games is taken to the next video lesson in the right sequence...watches...plays games now being populated with that new level's questions / answers...watches video...over and over. Data is compiled on the user - # correct problems, # attempted problems, % correct, with ability to change data based on duration (i.e. pull data on 1 day, on 7 days, on 31 days, on all time of user), this data shows up in the user's dashboard / control panel / reporting area.
6) Returning users have almost the same experience as new users - except they begin by entering login info on homepage then are directly taken to the video lessons / games / lessons / games back and forth.
7) We do NOT need you to compile video lessons - we will provide those to you in Quicktime format - you must just code the site to recognize which level of video should be played where.
8) We DO need you to make an introduction video animated with sound using stick figures similar to [url removed, login to view] introduction video.
That's basically it, BUT please read the attached scope BEFORE you bid. The attached scope is much more complete than the 7 points above.
Thanks and we look forward to receiving your quotes!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online