BWM - Kids Entertainment - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 18
Looking for a competent GRAPHIC, WEB DESIGNER with FLASH ANIMATION skills
G-rated website for a kids entertainment business.
- Full Flash Animated HOME page
Designed as a map, like a site map but with a horizon.
one main road loop that goes past 6 castles with a basic cartoon child walking or skipping around, stopping every couple of second to wave.
- SPLASH Screen (~5 sec)
- autostart music player (with off function)
to be somewhere at the top of the screen
- 6 Animated buttons (with animation when pressed)
Buttons to be as castles, all different in some way, nothing gloomy, all colourful.
The business has 6 main characters, the idea is to have each character standing at the door representing a castle.
and when pressed the character would walk in.
That animation would then trigger a page pop up as described below..
- Looping animation on page
This being the child character walking around the path, waving every now and then, perhaps a flag or banner waving on the castles, clouds moving whatever, just something to keep it from being static
- 8 PLAIN / BASIC HTML or PHP Pages to pop up
- pg 1 & 2: just text, nothing fancy, link to other pages
- pg 3: basic gallery page for 6 photos, photos will be provided
- pg 4 & 5: pop-up videos, can be embedded, videos will be provided.
- pg 6: contact page with form
- pg 7: sitemap
Designer does not need to worry about hosting.
attached: front of current business card, no particular logo existent, but this artwork has been used throughout the current advertising
if you wish to do something regarding the logo you are welcome to.
if not, just the words will do, with some balloons here and there.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online