345832 Birthday Invitation & RSVP
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need to have a component built that is similar to the Evite system but for a personal website.
- Component must be resizable to fit into any site
It must have the following:
- allow users to login with a username and password
- create an event that includes the details, address, a map to the event location (google maps is preferred so the attendees can get driving directions from the map). All events will be from One location only.
- Ability to upload a document for a gift registry.
Invitiation Creation (should follow the [url removed, login to view] invitation creation section for flow)
- add in their guest list (attendees will be sent a confirmation email)
- The organizer will select from pre-made invites & have to ability to add adornments(we must have the ability to upload these as we need them and this needs to be fairly simple to access. Only one will be provided for the project)See punchbowl for the main idea
- Change the background color of their invitation
- Ability to manage the Font type, color and size
- the attendees are sent an email where they can confirm or deny their attendance (which would be automatically updated on the website for the organiser to see)
- The organiser can change and/or update details of the party
- The organiser will be able to view the RSVP details of who can/cannot attend.
- the organizer will have the ability to cancel the event if something happens
- This component must be flexible to be integrated into an already existing site.
- Design must be kidfriendly and have the a similar happy feel like
- The Organizer administration side must be easy to use via a web browser (no additional software should be required)
- The backend for uploading components to the site must be simple enought to use via a web browser (no additional software should be required)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online