I would like a single webpage, created in flash, with the following functionality:
- A brick background (look like real brick)
- Approximately taking up 800x600
- An animated character as follows:
o A bum, wearing an army jacket, with blank patches on his jacket
o He is shaking a cup
o He can pull a cardboard paper out of his jacket and set beside him
o His mouth moves, where I can add sound to go along with moving mouth
o He looks happy, not too miserable
o He is heavy, but not too fat
o He is centered on the screen and sitting against the wall, with his legs crossed
- I would want to be able to edit the graphics when necessary
- I want to be able to add text easily to the cardboard paper that he pulls out of his jacket, so I can change it
- You should be able to click on a certain area of the screen (one brick) and it will open a new window to paypal, where they can make a payment
- If a payment is made, they can return to the site, which is passed a variable?? And I will be able to read from a database (or flat file) a single value, which will then be presented on the screen (this part does not necessarily have to be in flash, but would be preferable to use the same animation and page as above)
This should be descriptive enough for now. If you have further questions please start a private chat. I am expecting the animation and graphic promptly with the associated coding, but will entertain any offers and/or suggestions to the above concept.
Thank you and good luck.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash, Windows, IE, Netscape