Children Book Reading project
This project received 57 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £3256 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£1500 - £3000 GBP
We need a website designed and built to enable users to view ebooks on our website (text and illustrations) and be able to record themselves (audio and video) reading the book using a webcam. Other family members will login and then be able to view the book and video/audio playback all on one screen.
1. We need to be able to upload and convert PDF and ePub format ebooks into Flash "page flip" format. Users will be able to turn the pages by clicking on a page. We can use an off the shelf module for this
2. User will be able to record themselves reading the book using webcam. Both audio and video recording needs to be synched to the relevant pages on the book.
3. Other family members will be able to view and listen to the story (audio and video) whilst looking at the ebook on the screen. Please see screenshot
4. There will be two types of accounts. One will be a monthly family subscription so a whole family can use, and read and record unlimited number of books. Second type will be just reading and recording just one book, paying on-off fee and sending to another person via email with a link.
We’re going to need these core elements:
1. Public front end pages (About Us, How it Works etc))
2. Customer login Accounts (user/family/school etc )
3. CMS/Administrator login
5. The story module (flash pageflip book, record/playback audio/video)
The story module is the bulk of the work, and this will form the first milestone.
The site will be developed using one of the MVC based framework
PHP and Mysql
HTMl and Flash
FMS server : This would be needed for recording video and audio.
Payment gateway: We will integrate paypal on the site to accept payment for subscription based stories.
We can show reference sites for review and clarification
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online