Convert SWF to JPEG
This project was awarded to techgirl for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
I would like to add functionality to my site to convert online SWF files to high resolution (printable) JPEG files and then have those files sent to a specific location (secure location on the server) or emailed to me. I have .swf files on my site that are pulling dynamic text information and combining this information with different template backgrounds. The idea would be to allow a user to get a print if they like the design. I don’t want the created image displayed in the browser, but rather have it sent to me or a place where I could access it so I can print or have the file printed myself. The user could then purchase prints through a separate process (not involved in this project).
I am using Flash, PHP and MySQL (where dynamic text information for .swf is stored). The basic requirements would be:
1. Ask user for email address and allow and a button for printing the file
2. Modify the Flash and PHP files to allow the .swf file to be converted to a high resolution JPEG (1600x1200, 300 dpi)
3. Send the JPEG file to the specified location on the server or administrator email address
4. Send a confirmation email to administrator email address
5. Present a confirmation notice on the page to user with next step instructions
Here is a resource of the type of thing I would like to do along with some links to some related examples and code:
[url removed, login to view]
I would have some follow up projects if I can get this working.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online