Convert web site from Flash to open-source CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
This project was awarded to darkwind for $3298 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Convert an existing web site that is written in Flash with PHP to a standard Open Source platform, such as WordPress (preferred), Joomla or Drupal.
The current web site primarily contains static content with some Flash and Shockwave movies. Please refer to the attached web site cross-reference table in Excel format.
Web site: [url removed, login to view]
- Eliminate frames
- Make the web site more friendly to the search engine crawlers
- Retain the overall look and feel
- Use standard CMS to make editing the content easier
- Incorporate a news reel or "What's New?" section
- Set the stage for re-designing the entire site in WP (or Joomla/Drupal) with the addition of a new Home Page and interactive navigation pages
Additional information will be provided to the project bidders. The original web site developer is available for consultations.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online