Create a menubar for a website
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $274 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hello. We got a web-radio station. What we want is a toolbar that will be at the botom of the website. We want it nicely designed first of all.
What we want:
1) A player that will play if the user plays starts. It will play the server of our server (Icecast) + a jingle at the start. If the user navigates through the website, the player will keep playing the song.
2) Next to it, it will say the song being played right now. This will have to change everytime the song changes. Also if the user goes up to the song, it will show a list of the latest 5 songs being played on our radio in another bar.
3) Next to it, it will have a chatbox. if the user wants to get it, it will have to join with just a username. It should also have a admin panel. And the admin should have the ability to manage the chatbox (kick users, ban users/IPs etc)
4) icons for Facebook-twitter-youtube etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online