We sell clocks with customized faces and need an experienced joomla and e-commerce programmer to build us a custom component/tool.
The customization tool will based on the design lab tool offered by [url removed, login to view] which can be seen here:
[url removed, login to view]
We have been in touch with the developers and do not find their terms and customization option agreeable so we need someone to build us one from scratch. Please note that we must receive all raw source code and files used. We do not want you to embed your copyright into the code and we want full abilities to edit it later. We must also be able to customize it's user interface.
The component must be fully integrated within Joomla 1.7 and Virtuemart 2.x. We are aware that VM2.x is not yet available but it appears that it should be available in the next few weeks so please keep that in mind when you are programming.
** If you have experience with another more suitable Joomla 1.7 Shopping component you may suggest the alternative. However it must be publicly/commercially available through the JED
If the primary tool is to be written in Flash, you must also build a non-flash option with all features except the more advanced offered by Flash.
Our site is built on the [url removed, login to view] Warp 6 template called "Cloud". It must not cause any conflicts with the current scripts they are running. See the template here: [url removed, login to view]
The tool will work through the following flowchart
1. The interface loads with a round clock template.
2. The user must configure the size, numbering style, movement and color from our options. These options must be able to be added to or edited from within the joomla 1.7 admin interface which you will also build
3. The user adds custom options such as uploading their own custom image, placing text or selecting from our stock images.
4. User can also choose "lenticular printing" which blends a series of up to 6 images depending on the viewing point. This will be built as view 1 through 6 and each will have a unique image
5. When system uploads files it also checks for image file size suitability for printing, warns if not high enough
6. Preview: the product is saved for preview and the user is asked to confirm the online proof. If they have selected lenticular printing the proof will look something like this (uploaded images shown in series): [url removed, login to view]
7. Add to cart and checkout
If the above is built in flash there must also be a simple version available where a clock is selected, an image is applied and a simple preview is shown. Basically the same as above but without the extra flash programming. Again, if you can build this all without flash there is no need for the simple tool.
The tool must be fully integrated with Joomla 1.7 and Virtuemart 2.x. All variables can be added to, deleted or modified from the administrator section of Joomla
We require that you can deliver as promised, stay within budget and communicate openly. Development time on this is a maximum of 3 weeks with reviews every 3 days after project award.
1. Submit an bid over the budget, it will be ignored
2. Submit a bid without working examples of similar projects that you have designed
3. Submit a bid if you are not able to communicate well in English (sorry, we are just English speaking :)
4. Submit a bid without being well reviewed on freelancer
We are a professional team of web designers, we look forward to a good working relationship.