Dynamic Flash Video Gallery
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 4
I need to create a video gallery in Flash, using Actionscript and MySQL. The flash movie will be displayed in full screen in a touchscreen display, no internet and no streaming needed. Basically it will display the thumbnails on the right, and the video information on the left. There will be some filtering criteria to navigate through the thumbnails which can be selected from a main menu. Thumbnails should be scrolled with the mouse in vertical direction and should be ordered by date (most recent). That's all.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILE FOR ATWORK TO GET A BETTER IDEA.
MATERIAL I WILL PROVIDE:
- All graphics in PSD files by layers
- HD Videos stored on a server
- Video information stored in a MYSQL database (title, description, thumbnail, URL, genre, etc.)
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Video information displayed on the left thumbnails on the right.
- User should scroll thumbnails by dragging or clicking "up/down" buttons.
- Video must be played in full screen when user clicks "Play video"
- Thumbnail filtering and ordering by MySQL data.
- This will be played in a computer and stored on a HardDrive, so no streaming required.
Please show flash portfolio and proof that you can accomplish the task.
Successful work will lead to more work, guaranteed.
LOWEST BID WINS:
This is a simple task, I could do it but I just don't have the time and I need this ASAP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online