Dynamic welcome screen for Narrowcasting in Flash!
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $134 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$80 - $120 USD
Need a 'welcome' movie for a 16x9 Narrowcasting screen in Flash. For this flash movie I need two things:
1. A nice looking 'welcome' Flash movie in specified colors (I will give you the colors and a logo, when you accept the project). This movie must be dynamic, so the components must move all the time.
2. The movie also personally welcomes our guests in the company and tells 'todays' schedule (this will be 4 agenda headlines). So we need a function, where we can put the name of the guest and the time he arrives, and around the arrival time, the movie says 'Welcome... name of the guest' for about 15 minutes, in the movie. So I think there must be a webpage where we can enter the name of the guest and the time he arrives and on the same website we can enter the 4 agenda headlines in a specified number of characters.
The Flash movie must contains three pages:
- A general welcome screen (7 seconds)
- A personal welcome screen (10 seconds)
- The agenda headlines (10 seconds)
And you have to create the simple internet page, which we can put on our webserver to enter the name of guests, time of arrival and 4 agenda headlines. This can be a very simple page!
It's a really urgent project! So please let me know if you can make this in a very short time notice.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online