Existing Flash App Editing
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $502 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need profficient, fast, and responsive coder who understands Flash, ecommerce, and PHP.
Site is ecommerce site that uses flash for users to upload their photos, manipulate, and order canvas prints and paintings. Have 4 issues I need the coder to fix:
1) Need a proficient way to identify the photo a user uploads when they place an order. Currently the photo is stored with a date time stamp and I have to compare order time with upload time. This becomes a problem when multiple people are ordering and uploading photos at once. (Which photo did the customer actually order).
-Solution: thumbnail is carried over to the order page, email is sent with photo and order #, under user images photo is highlighted some way.
2) Email and Questions Option: Under the photo on the User Interface, I would like the ability to have an email icon and a question icon. The email icon will include a "to" and From", message container, and the photo as an attachment or link (photo is already stored as a link once its uploaded so may be easier to include link in the message). Questions option would open the contact page in a new window.
3) Upload Option: allow user to upload photos from their instagram and facebook accounts as well as from their computers.
4) Edit Text and current options on U/I. Should be easy text/option correction issue.
Our site runs on cs-cart. Please do not bid if you do not have over 10 jobs and a rating over 4.5
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online