Facebook & phone app Audio/Video editing game - repost
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1160 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The project is to develop a Facebook app where users can create Audio/Video mixes and save it to gallery and post them on their Facebook walls
- User must be able to login using his/her Facebook account
- The game will have a list of 10 video clips and 10 Audio tracks where user can drag and drop into a editing workspace
- The goal is to arrange 3 videos clips and 3 audio tracks as a Audio/video mix
- User can attach each audio track to 1 video clip
- User can drag and drop to rearranges the audio tracks or video clips places
- User should be able to modify the Audio pitch volume using a slider (4 levels of pitch only)
- An ending clip ending clip will be added automatically when the user publish the mix
- A gallery page to be developed so other Facebook users can view the mixes and like it or share it on their walls
- User should be able to share his/her result on the users gallery
- User should also be able to post it on his/her Facebook wall
- User should be able to preview the mix before saving to gallery or posting to wall
- Backend should be developed so the admin can upload audio and video files.
- Project should work as a Facebook app and should be work on phones and tablets (IOS and Android)
Project should be finished in 20 days max. Including testing and debugging and changes.
- This is not an Audio/Video software. Its just a simple online experience about making simple mixes and share it on Facebook. Its for a brand and it will be online for 3 months only. Consider that for the development timeline and price.
- All designs, layouts, art direction and artworks will be provided from my end. Your part of work is to develop the game only. Please don't offer to do the design and don't include it in your bidding.
- You can use any programming language or method you want. My only condition is the game should work on all known browsers (safari, firefox, chrome and internet explorer), IOS and andriod phones & tablets, mac & windows systems.
- Please don't send me any long messages to my inbox. only notes or questions related to the project will be read. I will ignore the long messages
- Its very important that you only provide links to portfolio or games you've developed earlier that might be similar to the project. i'm not interested in other development skills at the moment
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online