Flash Chat Project:
We have a website of providers and users.
Stand alone server and client to be used by our website (.net).
If in client free mode the users will just chat for free with our providers that registered.
if opening a chat window in PayMode, the provider and user chat for free until user clicks 'Hire' then will start.
1. Flash Chat client
2. API to open popup or inner page free or paid chat session
A. langCode ??" 2 letter code that represent the language to display.
B. sessionID ??" unique number that represents the session.
C. Titletext ??" the title of the chat window
D. UserText ??" the username of the user
E. ProviderText ??" the username of the provider.
F. IsBusiness ??" 1 if business window, 0 if client window.
F. IsPaidSession ??" 1 if yes ,0 if no
If PaidSession = 1
G. Totaltime = time in minutes chat will be available in pay mode.
H. FeeText = text to input the FEE per minute. (example 1min = 0.25$).
I. ProviderPictureURL = the url of the provider. (user has no pic)
3. Show status of session: waiting, connected, disconnected, InPaymode
4. Text file out side of client (per language), all text of client in configuration file per language.
5. Basic encryption
1. Windows based, using MSSQL.
2. Saves the text of the session, time they chatted per sessionID.
3. When chat disconnected notify via web services: sessionID, timeInPaymode, Total time
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Server Side: preferebly Windows Server, Client Side: Flash