Flash Dynamic Image Slideshow
This project was awarded to olehkolesnyk for $102 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Basic business requirements (detailed requirements found in attached .doc file):
| A flash based image slideshow will be created. |
| The slideshow will need database connectivity. |
| The slideshow will contain the following elements: Start, Pause, Next, Previous, Add to Favorites, Image Display Speed Adjuster. |
| The initial loading time of the slideshow will be very small (enough time for only a single image to load). |
| Image and database connectivity information will be provided via a dynamically names XML document. The location of the document will be passed in as an argument to the application. |
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Sep 15, 2005 8:59:41 AM:
Thank you all for your bids. We will be reviewing each of your offers and contacting those that we are most attracted by, starting tomorow evening. Please post any additional information that you wish us to know before tomorow at this time (when we will begin making our preliminary decision).
Thanks again for bidding, we look forward to working with you.
This flash application will need to be compatible with at least Internet Explorer, Firefox (mac and PC), and Safari.
This application must load quickly (even for dial-up users). Special attention may be required to make this application load as quickly as possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online