Flash / Facebook Sample Code
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 3
Sample code to show how to retrieve and display my Facebook friends photo albums and photos with all details including album names and photo dates and tags.
The project should run as a Facebook app, created using Flash 10 and ActionScript 3.
There will be 4 pages, accessed sequentially:
1. My friends / select a friend
* Displays all of my friends photos (in 50x50px format) with the following details to the right of the photo:
* their name.
* the number of albums owned by that friend.
* the total number of photos uploaded by that friend.
* When a friend is clicked, it moves to the next page
* The page should be formatted into 4-5 columns of friends.
2. My friends albums / select an album
* Displays all of the selected friends albums, in a similar format to the previous page, including:
* The cover photo of the album
* The album name
* The number of photos in the album
* The other album details - if set
* When an album is clicked, it moves to the next page
3. The albums photos / select a photo
* Displays all of the photos in the selected album, in a similar format to the previous page
* When a photo is clicked, it moves to the next page
4. The photo
* Displays the selected photo in full size, with a list of the tagged friends displayed below
* When the mouse hovers over a tagged friends name, it pops up a pointer pointing at the tag location.
Each page should include a 'back' button which returns to the previous page.
Code should be well-structured and fully-commented, with functions used where appropriate.
There should be no bugs or undesirable functionality.
Further information will be available through discussion with interested parties.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online